Theses cupcakes are all devine and super de-li-cious!!
To convert them gluten-free just replace the flour, baking powder and baking soda with gluten-free alternatives. You will be able to find these at any good health shop or organic market. You can leave out the graham crackers, it is just meant as decoration mainly.
To substitute the dairy products try soya products instead, and as a cream alternative try Orley Whip..
- Is It a Scrumptious Cupcake . . . or Soap? (bellasugar.com)
- Gluten-free and Dairy-free S’Mores Doughnuts Recipe (madelinenel.wordpress.com)
- Cupcake Tuesday-Gluten Free! (hairbowsandbutter.wordpress.com)
- Gluten Free Cupcakes in Roswell, GA (glutenfreeinga.wordpress.com)
- roasted peaches with gluten free crisp and creme fraiche (odetogoodness.com)
- Cupcakes and more Cookies is like Bacon with a side of Bacon (madelinenel.wordpress.com)
- The Gluten Experiment Results (theedgeofautism.wordpress.com)