I don’t have a big love of store bought or restaurant pizzas, but with a delicious home made one like this, I’ll be hooked for life!
- 3 4 cup plain whipped cream cheese – buy the dairy-free variety
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier
- 12 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch fine sea salt
- One 300g ball gluten-free Pizza Dough
- 450g bag frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 14 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Place a pizza stone in the centre of the oven and preheat the oven to 260 degrees C.
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk, Grand Marnier, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sea salt and combine well.
Stretch half the dough into a 1.2cm-thick 11-inch round. Place on a floured peel or pizza pan and spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Arrange half the peach slices in the middle in a fan pattern. Scatter half the blueberries on top and sprinkle with half the pistachios.
Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Set aside to cool for a few minutes, dust with powdered sugar, and use a pizza cutter to cut it into wedges. Repeat with remaining dough to make a second pizza.
- An Ode to Maine (brooklynlocavore.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Summer Dessert: Fruit Pizza (warmhotchocolate.com)
- For the love of Pizza (Low Cal Style) (lifeaftersingle.wordpress.com)