- 1/4 t apricot preserves – large chunks chopped up
- 1 t rice wine vinegar
- 1 t soy sauce
- 2 t minced fresh ginger
- 2 t toasted sesame oil
- 1/5 c chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cloves garlic – peeled and minced
- 400 g pizza dough – you do get pre-mixed flour for pizza base, just follow instructions at back
- 1 c small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 70 g spring onions, sliced
- 1 large carrot – grated
- 1 t dry-roasted peanuts – chopped
- 1/4 t creamy peanut butter
- 180 g mozzarella cheese – grated
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium glass bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, preserves, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sesame
oil. Microwave on high power for 1 minute and then stir well.
Spread the dough on the prepared pan and bake for 8 minutes. Spread the peanut sauce over the crust and top
with the chicken, chopped red pepper and cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Remove
from the oven and sprinkle with the spring onions, carrot and peanuts. Serve immediately.
- Pizza with pizazz (Spicy mango pizza with black beans and zucchini) (hilarymakes.com)
- Sesame soy sauce (culinaryengineering.me)
- Quick Summer Side Dishes (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- How to Make a Pad Thai in 5 Minutes (theflyingfugu.com)