Today we are making lemonade! It’s quick, easy and oh-so-very yummy (like all my foods)!!
- 200 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 200 ml organic honey
- 1.6 l cold water
In a measuring jug add a little boiling water together wit
h the honey to melt,
it will then mix better throughout the whole lemonade. In the 2 l jug add the honey, lemon juice and water together and mix well.
For a bit of extra zing you can add a pinch of paprika.
- Rasberry Lemonade-gria (andtheycookedhappilyeverafter.wordpress.com)
- Cheers! Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade (eventsbysocialgraces.com)
- 12 Easy Lemonade Variations (drinks.seriouseats.com)
- Honey, Ginger Sparkling Lemonade with Rosemary (annabrones.wordpress.com)
- In the Kitchen: Giada’s Ginger-Tea Lemonade with Basil (accordingtorachel.com)
- Pink Lemonade Freezer Bars (heatherlikesfood.com)